Important Update: Due to shipping costs, you must live in the continental U.S. in order to win a print copy. Sorry about that! If you live outside the U.S. and would like a digital copy for a review email me at crossini4774 at comcast dot net.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the day! Happy Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Trusting God with St. Therese is now available on Amazon for the Kindle and in print. For the time being (at least the next 90 days) the ebook will be exclusive to Amazon. However, the paperback should be available soon at Barnes and Noble and other online retailers. I hope to see it in some Catholic bookstores as well. And those of you who are local or who know me personally are always welcome to purchase the paperback directly from me as well.
The last 14 months writing and publishing this book have been busy but rewarding. I pray you will find them rewarding for you too. I really believe it will help almost everyone but those very advanced in the spiritual life to come closer to Christ.
Now for the fun stuff!
1. Be sure to enter the contest below and share this post with your friends and followers. I will be giving away 2 signed print copies of Trusting God with St. Therese. You have one week to enter. I will announce the winners here on Friday, June 25. Everyone is welcome to enter. One chance per person please.
2. Everyone who purchases either edition by the official launch date, August 6 at 12 A.M., is invited to a virtual launch party. I will be holding a Google Hangout. You can ask me questions about my life, my writing process, St. Therese, the book, trust, or anything else (within reason!). I will announce the date and time soon. Anyone who has received a review copy is also welcome to join us. Please email me the order number from your Amazon receipt to crossini4774 at comcast dot net, with the subject line “Hangout.”
3. The reader with the best true testimonial submitted by September 5 will get a half-hour personal Skype at a date and time we agree on. Tell others how the book helped you to trust God more. Email your entry to crossini4774 at comcast dot net with the subject line “Testimonial.”
4. Best video or slideshow based on the book will win a $10 gift card to Mystic Monk Coffee. Please email me a link to your creation (or the project, if you don’t have a blog or YouTube channel, etc.) with the subject line “Video” or “Slideshow.” If there are enough entries, I will award the best submission in each category. Entries need to be in by August 6 at 12 A.M.
5. 1 person who gives an honest review on Amazon will receive a signed print copy. I will do a random drawing including everyone who gives an honest review (even if it’s negative). Reviews must be submitted to Amazon by September 1 at 12 A.M.
6. Best Pin, blog post, and share on other social media (combined) will each win a free copy of my next project, A Spiritual Growth Plan for Children of Each Temperament. Email me a link to your entry by September 1 at 12 A.M., subject line “Social Media Share.”
7. A Goodreads giveaway will follow this week’s contest. Check back for details.
8. Follow my book blog tour, August 6-13. The person who posts the best comment on any stop along the tour will have a Mass said for his or her intentions by my brother Fr. Michael Mary, M. Carm. There will also be at least one more print copy given away during the tour.
9. Buy 5 print copies for your book club, faith sharing group, etc. and receive an extra signed copy for yourself. This promotion is ongoing and requires you to purchase directly from me. Please email me if you are interested.
10. Are you kidding me? I think 9 is enough, don’t you?
Again, happy feast day, and thank you so much for your prayers, support, purchases, and promotion. i would never have written this book if I didn’t have this blog.
Update: Thanks to reader Cathy for letting me know my links to the book on Amazon were broken. I have fixed them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
32 thoughts on “Win a signed print copy of Trusting God with St. Therese!”
I think I just entered a blank comment (is that even possible?)! I was trying to say that yes, I would love to win 2 signed print copies of the book – because I’d like to have one for myself, and one to give to a friend. Happy feast day… what a perfect time to introduce this book!
Let me clarify, Nancy, that I am going to award one book to each of two people, so we can have twice as many winners. Sorry about that. Yes, thanks to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel for helping me finish on time. I uploaded the 5 Lessons book to Smashwords one year ago today. That wasn’t planned, but I thought afterwards it was a great day to publish. So this time I planned it. But I will need more time if I write another book of this length. I really had to push myself to make the deadline. My house is in a shambles.
My error. You clearly said winnerS. Guess I was just so excited about the book finally being out that I read super-fast! I got a Kindle copy (couldn’t wait :)), and still would love a print copy to give to a particular friend.
My husband and I have a special love for St. Therese. We named our daughter after her! What a beautiful young lady she was!
I have a sample on my Kindle and I know this is going to be a good one. I would love to enter since I haven’t purchased yet (am planning to)!
Connie…I couldn’t wait till your giveaway. I just purchased on my Kindle and hope to participate in some of the things you have going on up in your post : ) So, don’t worry about entering me in the giveaway. Thanks!
I would love to win a signed copy of your book! I started reading your Free Chapter ‘Dealing With Childhood Tragedies’ and couldn’t stop reading. How you interweave St. Therese’s and your live together is beautiful and help show how to view our every day life in the lives of the saints.
I would love to be able to share this book with some people I know who seem unable to break out of past hurts to live their faith fully with a deeper trust in God.
I am hoping to win a copy because I enjoyed reading the free chapter you gave us earlier. St Therese is my confirmation patron saint and I have much to learn from her.
I just purchased the Kindle version of your book and I am already on chapter 3. Your writing is excellent. I am really drawn in. I am pregnant with my third child and we had an abnormal finding on our ultrasound last week. I am waiting for the results of further testing to see if the baby has Trisomy 18. This book is helping me trust in God that no matter the outcome, His will is perfect and we can be at peace. I would love to win a print copy to share with my priest/spiritual director.
Oh, Cristina, I will pray to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel for you! Yes, God’s will triumphs no matter what–as long as we keep the door to grace open.
Yay! I’m so glad to hear you finished this book!! Congratulations! I look forward to reading it and I’m sure there will be much to share with others.
Frances, I hope you will also graciously invite me back to Carmelite Conversations to talk about it. Thanks!
Congratulations on your book! I haven’t read the book yet, but I do look forward to reading it (my reading queue right now is really long).
Would love a copy! If our next child is a girl, Therese will be in her name.
Congratulations on your book! When I am worried (which happens a lot) I’ve found it very helpful to say, “Jesus, I am going to trust in You.” I may not feel it at all but I just decide to trust Him anyway, and if I keep praying this way I do calm down.
i marvel at your media know how
Melanie, all I do is read–and read and read. Then I pretend like I know everything!
I’d love to win your book because I love St. Therese. She has helped me grow spiritually and I would love to read your book.
I would love to win a copy of this book!
I want it for my 15 year old who has a devotion to The Little Flower. 🙂
Id love to win because this book would help deepen my devotion but also share St. Therese with others.
Pingback: Are your fears, doubts, and frustrations keeping you from intimacy with God? - Contemplative Homeschool
I would love to win as I am always eager to read new books to help me grow in my faith.
I so want to read this book!
Cannot wait to read this book. I cant wait to get it and review it on my blog! Thank you, Connie
Can’t wait to read your book Connie. God has been preparing my heart to grow in trust and your book release couldn’t have been better timing!
I would love to read this book; I first read Story of a Soul as a high-school student. I’d like to learn more about St. Therese.
sounds like an interesting book!
St Teresa of Avila was with me at the beginning of my spiritual journey, and I’ve always felt I need to be better acquainted with her spiritual daughter, the Little Flower. I look forward to reading the book.
Looks like a lovely book! Thank you!