Important Update: Due to shipping costs, you must live in the continental U.S. in order to win a print copy. Sorry about that! If you live outside the U.S. and would like a digital copy for a review email me at crossini4774 at comcast dot net.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the day! Happy Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Trusting God with St. Therese is now available on Amazon for the Kindle and in print. For the time being (at least the next 90 days) the ebook will be exclusive to Amazon. However, the paperback should be available soon at Barnes and Noble and other online retailers. I hope to see it in some Catholic bookstores as well. And those of you who are local or who know me personally are always welcome to purchase the paperback directly from me as well.
The last 14 months writing and publishing this book have been busy but rewarding. I pray you will find them rewarding for you too. I really believe it will help almost everyone but those very advanced in the spiritual life to come closer to Christ.
Now for the fun stuff!
1. Be sure to enter the contest below and share this post with your friends and followers. I will be giving away 2 signed print copies of Trusting God with St. Therese. You have one week to enter. I will announce the winners here on Friday, June 25. Everyone is welcome to enter. One chance per person please.
2. Everyone who purchases either edition by the official launch date, August 6 at 12 A.M., is invited to a virtual launch party. I will be holding a Google Hangout. You can ask me questions about my life, my writing process, St. Therese, the book, trust, or anything else (within reason!). I will announce the date and time soon. Anyone who has received a review copy is also welcome to join us. Please email me the order number from your Amazon receipt to crossini4774 at comcast dot net, with the subject line “Hangout.”
3. The reader with the best true testimonial submitted by September 5 will get a half-hour personal Skype at a date and time we agree on. Tell others how the book helped you to trust God more. Email your entry to crossini4774 at comcast dot net with the subject line “Testimonial.”
4. Best video or slideshow based on the book will win a $10 gift card to Mystic Monk Coffee. Please email me a link to your creation (or the project, if you don’t have a blog or YouTube channel, etc.) with the subject line “Video” or “Slideshow.” If there are enough entries, I will award the best submission in each category. Entries need to be in by August 6 at 12 A.M.
5. 1 person who gives an honest review on Amazon will receive a signed print copy. I will do a random drawing including everyone who gives an honest review (even if it’s negative). Reviews must be submitted to Amazon by September 1 at 12 A.M.
6. Best Pin, blog post, and share on other social media (combined) will each win a free copy of my next project, A Spiritual Growth Plan for Children of Each Temperament. Email me a link to your entry by September 1 at 12 A.M., subject line “Social Media Share.”
7. A Goodreads giveaway will follow this week’s contest. Check back for details.
8. Follow my book blog tour, August 6-13. The person who posts the best comment on any stop along the tour will have a Mass said for his or her intentions by my brother Fr. Michael Mary, M. Carm. There will also be at least one more print copy given away during the tour.
9. Buy 5 print copies for your book club, faith sharing group, etc. and receive an extra signed copy for yourself. This promotion is ongoing and requires you to purchase directly from me. Please email me if you are interested.
10. Are you kidding me? I think 9 is enough, don’t you?
Again, happy feast day, and thank you so much for your prayers, support, purchases, and promotion. i would never have written this book if I didn’t have this blog.
Update: Thanks to reader Cathy for letting me know my links to the book on Amazon were broken. I have fixed them. Sorry for the inconvenience.