I’m so grateful for all of you who follow my blog by email, especially those who have been reading my blog since the beginning. I want to send all my subscribers an exclusive gift for Christmas, A Manual for Mental Prayer. I have compiled this 34-page, 8000-word PDF from sixteen past blog posts on prayer. I edited and reformatted them just for you. I will not be distributing this PDF to anyone but my subscribers–ever.
If you are already subscribed (and are consequently reading this in your email box), you should have received a separate email a few minutes after this one with a link to download the PDF.
If you have not yet subscribed, what are you waiting for? You can do so now by clicking here.
In this PDF, you will learn:
- Why daily mental prayer is vital to your spiritual life
- A suggested method of mental prayer
- Examples of Christian meditation you can use today
- What Carmelites mean by “contemplation”
- And much more!
In coming months, subscribers will also receive:
- Exclusive sneak peeks and deals on my forthcoming book, Trusting God with St. Therese
- A “private screening” of my video series on Carmelite spirituality (more on that in January!)
- First dibs on review copies of all future publications
- Anything I else I have time to make to show you my appreciation
Please subscribe today and learn how to grow closer to God through A Manual for Mental Prayer.