Noli me tangere by Corregio. (Phot Credit: Wikipedia).

Noli me tangere by Corregio. (Photo Credit: Wikipedia). Let’s help each other spread the Gospel as Mary Magdalen, the apostle to the apostles, did!

Do you blog primarily on Catholic spirituality? Not a blog on Catholic doctrine or apologetics, politics, book reviews or a “Mommy blog”–but one focused on helping your readers grow closer to Christ? I have not been able to find an exclusive list of  spirituality links, so I decided to create one. Send me an email at crossini4774 at comcast dot net to have your blog listed here.

See more details on the requirements first.

Written by crossini4774

17 Comments

1. 8kidsandabusiness April 2, 2013 at 7:15 am Reply

Connie, I’ll send you an email later today.

• Connie Rossini April 23, 2013 at 3:57 pm Reply

Terry, I have an update on the Catholic Spirituality Blogs for you. Can you send me an email at crossini4774 at comcast dot net?

2. Connie Rossini April 2, 2013 at 5:19 pm Reply

I went ahead and added your site–no email necessary.

• 8kidsandabusiness April 3, 2013 at 5:43 pm Reply

Thanks, Connie, especially since “later today” turned into tomorrow. Can I reblog this to help spread the word?

• Connie Rossini April 3, 2013 at 7:13 pm Reply

Great idea! I’ll try to make a badge at some point soon too. I’m just not that tech-savvy.

• 8kidsandabusiness April 3, 2013 at 8:37 pm Reply

OK. Should I wait until you make the badge?

• Connie Rossini April 3, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Na, go ahead. I can always contact people whose links I post later about the badge. Thanks, Terry.

• 8kidsandabusiness April 4, 2013 at 6:05 am

Done!

3. Micaela April 2, 2013 at 10:08 pm Reply

Hi Connie! What a nice idea! I don’t think I qualify because I write about a gazillion different things. 🙂 BUT I wanted to hare that I am hosting a monthly link up beginning this Friday titled 3 Reasons I Love Catholicism. http://www.californiatokorea.com/2013/04/calling-all-catholic-bloggers.html

I’m hoping to find a few new good blogs to love! Maybe you will too. 🙂

• Connie Rossini April 2, 2013 at 10:44 pm Reply

Thanks for letting me know. I will try to post something.

4. 8kidsandabusiness April 4, 2013 at 6:05 am Reply

Reblogged this on 8 Kids And A Business and commented:
    Connie Rossini has a great idea about starting a list of blogs that focus on Catholic spirituality – “helping your readers grow closer to Christ.” Check out the requirements. If your blog fits the criteria, send Connie an email.

5. melanie jean juneau April 4, 2013 at 9:21 am Reply

I think that my Catholic blog qualifies because I have two blogs; one for general Christian/mum/ other subjects and one for prayer, spirituality, kid’s spirituality
    Joy of Nine9
    melaniejeanujuneau.wordpress.com

6. Mary K. Doyle April 4, 2013 at 4:09 pm Reply

I write a blog, Saint Theodora, on current issues and concerns using Scripture and the words of Saint Theodora for guidance: http://saint-theodora.com/.

• Connie Rossini April 4, 2013 at 4:33 pm Reply

It’s so interesting to see the different ways in which bloggers promote Catholic spirituality! I will add your link.